Thursday 17 November 2016

Triple - Musical Theatre Unit (RENT) - Blog 17 - 17/11/16

Today, I went through I'll Cover You (Reprise) and I'll Cover You again.

When singing the reprise, I start off slightly too high which becomes an issue later in the song. At the beginning, this isn't an issue and suits the song very well but after the first verse, I become too high as the song gets higher; this leads to me straining my voice and it sounding bad. I've tried to sing the song lower but this is something I've struggled with so I'll need to work on this outside of lesson.

Next we went through I'll Cover You, which went very well. It took a minute to go through the harmonies with Owen but after that we acted out the song a lot more and made it into the romantic, happy song it's supposed to be.

Next lesson, we are hoping to work on Will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment