Monday 14 November 2016

Double - Auditions for Actors - Blog 17 - 14/11/16

Performed, more energy, better but still needs more energy

Today we performed our monologues again and got constructive feedback from the class, with the addition of Tom. Below is my notes from my first attempt:
  • Very funny especially when laughing at yourself.
  • Slow out the beginning but not too much.
  • It needs more energy to represent Bottom clearly.
After working on my monologue more and reading more into my character, I performed my monologue again and I received the following notes:

  • You still need that little bit more energy.
  • The beginning was a better speed but when searching for Peter Quince and company, actually search for them, look for them.
Next lesson, we will work on these monologues again.

No comments:

Post a Comment