Friday 13 November 2015

Single - Contemporary Theatre Unit (FSN) - Blog 21 - 13/11/15

Today in Single we ran through the adult scene and tried to perfect the breakdown of Sarah Bennett part. As I only have a few lines in this scene I sat out after my lines with Ashley, the assistant director, and discussed improvements. After two run throughs of this scene, we decided that instead of constantly stopping and starting the breakdown part, everyone should sit down and, line by line, write down what they are doing. This led to a much more successful scene. 

I also changed how I enter the adult scene. Whilst before I entered from Upstage Right, I realised that it looks weird as it looks like I've appeared out of thin air. So now I enter from Downstage Right so it's obvious that I enter the classroom (stage).

No comments:

Post a Comment