Monday 2 November 2015

Double - Children's Theatre (FMF) - Blog 6 - 02/11/15

Today in our lesson, we caught up with the work we had to complete over the half-term. Rob, Lorna and I had to devise a mime plan for first scene (The Three Farmers). I had already completed this but Lorna and Rob were quite confused and unsure about what they should do so I offered to help them by showing them my mime plan. Ollie read out my paragraph and I performed my mime and then he read out Rob's and I helped him work out how to mime, whilst Lorna worked with the rest of the group a devising task. I feel that using mime in this scene is very effective at portraying the characteristics of the farmers. I'll assist Lorna with her mime plan during our free time or next lesson. After helping Rob with his mime, we worked together to create a script for this scene.

After this, we went into the other room and performed our piece to the other group (Including Lorna as she was with both groups and didn't have a mime planned). The other group offered us constructive feedback to better our performance. We did this so that we can learn from our feedback and then improve our performance. We switched and then we gave feedback on their performance. After this, we spent the rest of the time deciding what we'll have ready next lesson. I decided that I'd write the final script for Boggis, Bunce and Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment