Thursday 10 March 2016

Triple - The Healthy Performer - Blog 4 - 10/03/16

Today we performed a flexibility workout which was led by Lorna. She had us doing lots of stretches which will make our muscles a great deal more flexible. Improving our flexibility decreases our risk of injury, helps our joints move through their full range of motion and improves blood flow through muscles, therefore improving our workout experience.

We were asked to come up with a goal for us to achieve so that we can monitor our progress throughout our program. My goal for this unit is to increase my upper body strength so that I am abler when performing lifts. In order to achieve this goal, I need to increase the size of my biceps, triceps, abdominals, lats, quads and pectorals. The type of exercises which will need to practise to achieve this are squats, deadlift, sit-ups, press-ups, bench press and bicep/tricep curls. Achieving this goal will give me a more masculine physique which, as an actor, will allow me to have a better chance at getting a masculine role in an audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment