Tuesday 15 March 2016

Single - Devised Unit (CP) - Blog 19 - 15/03/16

Today, Charlie and I rehearsed all of our scenes which involved only us two.

We stuck to the plan I made on my last blog post and only rehearsed all of the scenes which involve only Charlie and I as Hope was away.

We recapped the interrogation scenes quickly as we had already done them recently then got to work on recapping the bar scene and our break up.

We ran from the interrogation prior into the bar scene which we hadn't done in a long time. We were rather rusty to begin with but we remembered our outline and ran the scene a few times.

We then ran our breakup scene which involves a lot of physical movements to remember. I had to runthrough and remind Charlie at times but in the end we had the scene working like clockwork!

Next lesson we will refer to my lesson plan and completely run through all physical theatre/dance scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment