Monday 26 September 2016

Triple - Musical Theatre Unit (RENT) - Blog 2 - 26/09/16

Today, was the day of auditions and the situation on what we'd sing had changed. Instead of singing Seasons of Love and two other songs, we were only required to sing one song in order for us to spend some time rehearsing. After debating which song I would perform, I decided to go with Tango Maureen. I feel that as I've already sung a song for Roger and Collins, I should do one solely on Mark to fully show my ability in all three roles. At the end of the day, I'm not bothered by what role I get but Mark would be my preference.

After performing Tango Maureen, I was pretty confident as I felt my singing was good and I acted the part out quite well.

Next lesson, we will receive the cast list and start working on the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment