Sunday 13 December 2015

Single - Contemporary Theatre Unit (FSN) - "Nativity" Film Research - 13/12/15

Today I watched the film, "Nativity." Nativity is about a group of primary school children putting on a nativity play for their parents to come see but they are met with many trials and tribulations! I decided to watch this movie as I assumed it would clearly demonstrate the behaviour of children in most situations and it would portray the children's reactions to 'Naughty words,' the events of the nativity and being told off. Below is my research:

When a rude word was spoken, children looked at each other, gasped and muttered quietly to each other statements such as "ummers." I will use this when Shepherd (Kat) says, "The french are a a load of shppt-"

When performing, all the children looked very happy but still very nervous! I will use this for when I perform, "O Little Town Of Bethlehem" for the time.

When talking to the teachers, the children always sound innocent and slightly fearful of punishment but they still speak truthfully. I will use this when I get told off by Miss Horrocks when Mary (Lorna) and Joseph (Rob) search for an Inn.

When there is a small argument, the two children act rather agressively but childish with tongue-poking and dirty looks. I will use this when I have arguments with Narrator (Ollie M) at the beginning and during the slow motion escape from Peter Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment