Thursday 10 December 2015

Single - Contemporary Theatre Unit (FSN) - Blog 32 - 10/12/15

Today, we decided to go over songs! We started with, "O Come All Ye Faithful" as we are very confident with it! As we were confident with our lyrics, we decided to focus more on our movement as children. I swayed side to side and looked around as these are typical actions that a 7 year-old would do.

I then performed my solo song, "Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem." I already had cue cards with my lyrics wrote up on them ready for this practice and they had established which lines I was speaking and which I am singing. My main downfall here is people talking off stage which limits how much I can here myself. Next time, everyone in the wings should be quiet. I feel I performed this song well but for next time I should have the lyrics memorised.

We also performed, "Silent Night," which to be blunt was a train-wreck. Not many people were focused and it took us a while to find a suitable backing track but apart from this it wasn't too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment