Tuesday 29 September 2015

Single - Contemporary Theatre Unit (FSN) - Blog 5 - 29/09/15

This lesson was the lesson where everyone was going to find out their roles in, "The Flint Street Nativity." Below is the cast list:

Mary - Lorna
Star / Ass - Lewis (Me)
Herod / Joseph - Rob
Shepherd - Katya
Angel - Cel
Gabriel - Rhiannon
Wise Gold - Charlie
Wise Frankincense - Ollie K
Narrator - Ollie M
Innkeeper - James

I'm extremely happy with my roles and I'm looking forward to the final performance already! 

After finding out our roles, we watched the first act of the film of our play to get a visualisation on what our characters do, how they move etc. As extra research, in my free time, I watched Act 2 too.

Following this viewing, we gathered together and read a large chunk of the script in our characters whilst using their voice too. This got us a lot more familiar with our characters parts in the play. I also highlighted my script before the lesson as I got it in my double lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment