Wednesday 11 January 2017

Triple - Musical Theatre Unit (RENT) - Blog 29 - 11/01/17

Today we ran through the entire production up to "Take Me Or Leave Me" (due to running out of time). Below are the following notes I received regarding me (in no particular order):
  • My harmonies in "I'll Cover You," need to be sorted out as I go far too low so I still clash with Owen. I'll be working on this afterschool as well as the reprise with Tom and Dan.
  • Warren, Tyler and I need to go through Tune Up #2 to make sure they know when to enter and know the rhythm of how they hit me when mugging me (4 hits, 1 on each beat)
  • I need to go through the beginning of "Today 4 U" with Cameron to make sure we aren't clashing with our harmonies.
  • The energy in La Vie Boheme has improved a lot but I often find myself awkwardly alone as everyone usually pairs off but instead of being on the right I've moved to the left with Warren and Henri. This makes a lot more sense as there's 3 on both sides as opposed to previously having 2 and 4.
Next lesson we will focus on the songs that we need to work on e.g. I'll Cover You.

No comments:

Post a Comment